A few interesting bits and pieces we've come across this week.
- How a Web Design Goes Straight to Hell. Entertaining and educational cartoon from Matthew Inman at The Oatmeal. "It's funny cos it's true."
- Do Schools Kill Creativity? From TED Talks - Sir Ken Robinson entertains while making a very moving case for creating an education system that nurtures creativity. Highly recommended - if you watch one online video this week, make it this one.
- Is Google Making Us Stupid? What effect does using the Internet have on our brains. An article from a couple of years ago, but really interesting and more relevant now than ever.
- Ricky Gervais admits he may be wrong about Twitter. One for the Twitter sceptics: "I may have been wrong about Twitter. [...] Of course there are idiots on Twitter. But there are idiots on the high street and I still go there. People say awful idiotic things all the time, but I don't give up language because of it."
- A Group Is Its Own Worst Enemy. A Clay Shirky article about groups, the internet and social software. Quite long but very interesting. A must read if your business is focused on online community (social network, discussion forums, etc).
If you have any suggestions or comments please leave a comment below :)