SummaryUpdating WordPress - Standard Method
- On you Wordpress Dashboard for your Domain, when you need to update there'll be a note at the top of the screen
- For example: "WordPress 3.1.2 is Available, please update now". Click the "Update Now" Link
- Click the button to "Update Automatically"
- It asks to verify your hosting details with your FTP password, put it in and click "Proceed"
- It will do the installation and updating, it may take a moment
- When completed, choose to go to "Dashboard"
- On the Dashbard, the top left column, under Dashboard it should say Updates, if there's a number beside it, Click it
- Choose "Select All" and hit "Update Plugins" button
- Confirm your password again and click to "Proceed"